42ND NATIONAL AUSTRALIAN ASSOCIATION OF STOMAL THERAPY NURSES CONFERENCE, 19 - 22 MAY 2019
FULL PROGRAM LIVE HERE
On behalf of the NSW Stomal Therapy nurses and the committee, we wish to extend a warm invitation to our Australian, New Zealand and Asia Pacific colleagues & interested health care professionals, to join us 19-22 May 2019 for the 42nd National Stomal Therapy conference in our wonderful city of Sydney.
The full program includes four exciting Pre-Conference workshops held on Sunday 19th May followed by the Welcome Reception with our 2019 sponsors and exhibitors. Monday to Wednesday features Invited Speaker plenary sessions and concurrent breakouts including presentations on Stoma, Wound, Continence, Technology, Paediatrics and much more.
The conference will be held at the Sydney Masonic Centre centrally located near World Square with loads of nearby accommodation, dining and shopping options and just a short walk to Darling Harbour. The 'vivid' themed Gala Dinner on Tuesday evening will be held at the Jones Bay Wharf with spectacular views over the Sydney Harbour.
We look forward to meeting you all in May.
EARLY BIRD RATES END MIDNIGHT 27TH MARCH
Proactive Continence Care; Good Nights, Better Days
Our 8th Annual State Conference Proactive Continence Care; Good Nights, Better Days from May 30-31st at the RACV Torquay Resort
promises to deliver a dynamic program relevant to assisting and advancing the broad practice of your members and relevant networks.
Visit our Conference News to view the full program and scholarships on offer OR register and book your place today here
1) Scholarship opportunities exist from the IPPG network for support to Continence & Urology Nurses in attending State Conference to the value of $450. Simply register and then apply for this opportunity. The IPPG will reimburse you if you are successful in your application. Applications close May 9th.
2) Catch the special Easter treat discount for these holidays. Simply enter the code EASTERDISCOUNT at checkout. Easter treat discount ends APRIL 24th
ECET is very pleased to announce that the deadline for submitting abstracts for ECET 2019 has been extended. The new deadline is 11 February.
Notification on acceptance/rejection: 1 March 2019
You can submit your abstract in the following main categories
- Stoma care
- Continence care
- Wound care
More information: click here
ECET newsletter winter/spring 2019
2020 Tripartite Colorectal Meeting
We are excited to announce that the 2020 Tripartite Colorectal Meeting will take place from 9-12 November 2020 at the New Zealand International Convention Centre in beautiful Auckland, New Zealand. Mark these dates in your calendar now!
Please note these dates have changed from the originally published February 2020 dates. The date change is due to delays with the construction of the venue and wanting to avoid clashing with other colorectal meetings around the world. November is a great time to visit New Zealand with the days getting warmer as this final month of spring approaches summer. Days have average temperatures of around 21-25°C with cooler evenings.
This Meeting is the pre-eminent event for global leaders in Colorectal surgery and will offer outstanding opportunities for professional development and personal connection.
Come to Tripartite 2020 and:
- Be inspired by top international experts;
- Keep up with the latest research and developments in the field;
- Engage with the most pressing issues facing the field today;
- Meet colleagues from around the world – connect, learn and share with others who are passionate about your field;
- Share your research by presenting a paper or poster – make your own contribution to the field and raise your professional profile. We’ll be calling for abstracts in late 2019.
There’ll be plenty of opportunity to socialise and network during breaks and social events, too – these are always a highlight of the Tripartite Meeting!
We look forward to seeing you in Auckland in 2020!
14th Conference of the European Council of Enterostomal Therapy