42nd AASTN Conference 19 - 22 May 2019
On behalf of the NSW Stomal Therapy nurses and the committee, Australian, New Zealand and Asia Pacific colleagues & interested health care professionals are warmly invitated to the the 42nd National Stomal Therapy conference in Sydney.
2020 Tripartite Colorectal Meeting
We are excited to announce that the 2020 Tripartite Colorectal Meeting will take place from 9-12 November 2020 at the New Zealand International Convention Centre in beautiful Auckland, New Zealand. Mark these dates in your calendar now!
Please note these dates have changed from the originally published February 2020 dates. The date change is due to delays with the construction of the venue and wanting to avoid clashing with other colorectal meetings around the world. November is a great time to visit New Zealand with the days getting warmer as this final month of spring approaches summer. Days have average temperatures of around 21-25°C with cooler evenings.
This Meeting is the pre-eminent event for global leaders in Colorectal surgery and will offer outstanding opportunities for professional development and personal connection.
Come to Tripartite 2020 and:
- Be inspired by top international experts;
- Keep up with the latest research and developments in the field;
- Engage with the most pressing issues facing the field today;
- Meet colleagues from around the world – connect, learn and share with others who are passionate about your field;
- Share your research by presenting a paper or poster – make your own contribution to the field and raise your professional profile. We’ll be calling for abstracts in late 2019.
There’ll be plenty of opportunity to socialise and network during breaks and social events, too – these are always a highlight of the Tripartite Meeting!
We look forward to seeing you in Auckland in 2020!
14th Conference of the European Council of Enterostomal Therapy