Become an AASTN member
- Full Membership requirements: Stomal Therapy Nursing Education Program course certificate must be included with application. Application must also be endorsed by another Full member of AASTN.
- Associate Membership requirements: Any RN who has not completed an approved course: change to Stomal Therapy Nursing Education Program, Allied Health Professional, retired STN.
- Commercial Membership requirements: Any person in the employment of an ostomy manufacturing/sales company.
- Associate (Student) Membership requirements: Any RN who is currently undertaking an approved Stomal Therapy Nursing Education Program.
- Affiliate Membership requirements: Registered with APHRA. Primary employment is with a company that provides manufacture or sale of products, prostheses or pharmaceuticals for profit. Stomal Therapy Nursing Education Program certificate must be included with application
Complete the following form and either email or post
Member’s Lounge – www.stomaltherapy.com
Do you have access?? The Executive Committee encourages you to use this facility.
The Member’s Lounge allows AASTN Full & Associate members exclusive access to:
Journal of Stomal Therapy Australia (JSTA) issues (back to 2008) allowing you to research or retrieve articles from previous journals;
Synopses of Executive Committee meeting minutes. Stay abreast of what your elected AASTN representatives are discussing and deciding upon;
Other member specific news items.
Your membership must be financial to apply and retain access.
To apply for a password please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The password you receive is AASTN generated. A Forgot My Password option is available should you need to retrieve.
Your username is your AASTN membership.
AASTN M/ship Coord.
M: 0417 627 970